*photography by Jared Smith
- 1 melon
- 1 package thinly sliced prosciutto, about 6 slices
- 1 container bocconcini
- basil for garnish
- Slice the melon in half and remove seeds. With a mini ice cream scooper, ball the melon into small 1" pieces.
- Tear the prosciutto slices into halves and fold in a back and forth pattern until pieces are about 1" wide.
- Using bamboo skewers, slide on the folded prosciutto, a bocconcini, and melon piece, followed by another prosciutto slice and bocconcini.
- Place all of the finished skewers onto a serving platter and sprinkle sliced basil on top for garnish.
Share this Post