dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian
(Adapted from Canelle et Vanille by Aran Goyoaga)
- 1lb English Peas, cooked
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1-2 c fresh spinach
- 1-2 c watercress
- 1/2 c microgreens
- 1/3 c mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tsp Maldon smoked flake sea salt (or any flake sea salt)
- 2 tbs EVOO
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- Cook peas until just done. Transfer to a large bowl along with sugar snap peas, watercress, mint, red onions, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Whisk together EVOO, lemon, diced garlic, salt, and pepper or shake together in a jar with top on.
- Top with salad and finish with flake salt, pepper and more olive oil if needed. Serve immediately.