- 26-inch (66-cm) food board
- 2 cups (480 g) Nutella or hazelnut spread
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (120 g) peanut butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons (12 g) peanuts
- 24 French macarons
- 12 ounces (336 g) raspberries
- 8 ounces (224 g) small waffles
- 8 ounces (224 g) large marshmallows
- 8 ounces (224 g) brownie bites
- 2 pounds (908 g) strawberries
- 1 pound cake, cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm)
- 12 ounces (336 g) blackberries
- 8 ounces (224 g) pretzel bites
- 8 ounces (224 g) pink and white shortbread
- 15 ounces (420 g) cheesecake wedges, cut
- into small slices
- To make the chocolate fondue, warm the Nutella in the microwave oven. Heat the heavy cream in a separate bowl at high power for 45 seconds, or until very hot. Slowly whisk the cream into the bowl of Nutella, until very smooth. Allow to sit and thicken up.
- Divide the fondue between 2 medium bowls. Sprinkle one bowl with the chocolate chips. Mix 1/4 cup (60 g) peanut butter into the other bowl, then swirl the remaining 1/4 cup (60 g) on top and sprinkle with the peanuts. Place the 2 bowls on the board.
- Around the inside edge of the board, make wedges in a circular pattern, starting with the macarons. Then add the raspberries, small waffles, marshmallows, brownie bites, strawberries, pound cake bites, blackberries, pretzel bites, cookies, and cheesecake slices.