- 32 oz plain full fat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- big of pinch of saffron
- powdered sugar (I used about 1/2 cup, but add more or less to your taste)
- 10 cardamom pods, crushed
- to assemble: biscuits, rose petals, fruit, nuts
- Strain the yogurt overnight. Set a cheesecloth over a handheld strainer and add the yogurt. Adjust the strainer to sit over a bowl and allow the yogurt to strain overnight to remove extra liquid.
- Assemble. Add the thickened yogurt to a bowl.
- Warm 2 tbsp of milk in a small bowl in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Add the saffron, crushing it between your fingers and into the milk. Allow the saffron to bloom in the milk until it is a deep yellow color.
- Add the saffron milk to the yogurt and stir to combine.
- Add the cardamom and sugar to the bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust sugar and spices as desired.
- To assemble, layer biscuits and yogurt. Top with desired toppings Enjoy!