for the salad:
- 1 bunch Russian Kale
- 1 bunch Dino kale
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ½ Red Onion
- 4 oz Bocconcini
- 4 oz Salami
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans or fresh boiled
- 1 cup black olives
for the dressing:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
for the garlic sourdough croutons:
- Sourdough bread
- Olive oil
- Make dressing by combining ingredients in a lidded mason jar then shake well to emulsify. Season to taste and adjust sweetness or tartness to your liking.
- Clean and fine chop kale. Cube the salami and dice the red onions.
- Cut Sourdough bread (recipe follows) into small cubes and toast in a pan with olive oil, salt, pepper, and two cloves of minced garlic.
- Combine all ingredients and toss with dressing.