- One butternut squash
- One lemon (juice and zest)
- Honey, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Goat cheese
- On can of crispy chickpeas
- Everything seasoning, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
- Place a whole butternut squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 2 hours (keep the oven on afterwards).
- Once roasted, slice into sections and remove the seeds.
- Mash the squash in the peel.
- Top with lemon zest, drizzle with honey and hot sauce, and sprinkle with salt
- Roast for 15 more minutes.
- Top with lemon juice, goat cheese, crispy chickpeas, salt, everything seasoning, and cilantro.